Manual venting deck mounted skylight (VS)
Designed for deck mounted installations, the VS manual venting skylight enables any home to embrace the best of what nature has to offer.
Opening for maximum fresh air, the venting skylight contributes to a home’s proper moisture balance and comfort level by allowing stale, humid air to be released.
Solar Skylight Sizes
Clean, Quiet & Safe glass
- Features Neat glass coating to keep your skylight cleaner, longer, leaving skylights virtually spotless.
- Reduce unwanted outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- VELUX recommends and building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications.
Factory Installed Blinds
In-stock Room Darkening – Double Pleated Blinds
In-stock Light Filtering – Single Pleated Blinds
3 Layers of Protection
As with most of our skylights. This product carries the 10-year installation warranty. This is achieved by our three layers of water protection.
- The pre-attached skylight gasket provides a seal between a standard site-built curb and the skylight that caps off a leak-proof installation for curb mounted skylights.
- Adhesive underlayment for secondary water protection against the harshest weather conditions for standard site-built curbs.
- Engineered flashing for easy installation and primary water protection.
Intelligent Touch Remote Control
Included with your skylight is the Intelligent touch remote control powered by VELUX INTEGRA
With the touch-sensitive screen and easily-understood icons, programming skylights has become simpler than ever.