Landmark Solaris GOLD IR
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart warranty
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required
Energy Efficient and Impact Resistantthe best of both worlds
Landmark Solaris GOLD Impact Resistant (IR) Shingles from CertainTeed Roofing is a brilliant breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work for you. Landmark Solaris GOLD IR forms a barrier between your roof and the sun that reduces your roof’s temperature by as much as 20 percent in the summer.
Landmark Solaris GOLD IR is ecologically smart, beautifully durable, and architecturally ideal for sunny climates or anywhere solar heat is a challenge. Plus, our palette of rich, authentic colors makes it an easy choice for eco-friendly living.
Landmark Solaris GOLD IR shingles have an added fiberglass backing. It’s there to provide an enhanced level of impact resistant protection over and above the high durability these popular, strong shingles already possess. Landmark Solaris GOLD IR shingles have proven they can stand up to the force of a two-inch steel ball dropped from twenty feet without cracking.
- Rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs
- Landmark Solaris GOLD IR shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED, NAHB and other “green” programs
- All colors are ENERGY STAR qualified roof products
- Tough fiber glass reinforced base to help achieve the highest impact resistant rating from U.L.
- Tested to withstand the impact of a 2″ steel ball being dropped from 20 feet in the air
- In some areas, insurance companies offer homeowner discounts if you install an impact-resistant shingle
You don’t have to go white to go green.
Using cool roofing technology has been recognized as one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways of lowering energy consumption. But until now, going green meant going white.
While white is naturally reflective, Landmark Solaris’ innovative technology puts color where white used to be and produces a shingle that reflects solar energy.
Landmark Solaris GOLD IR forms a barrier between the sun and your energy bills with a solar reflective shingle that can reduce your roofs temperature in the summer. And that means lower energy costs and greater savings over the life of your roof.
Landmark Solaris GOLD IR is ecologically smart, beautifully durable, and architecturally ideal for sunny climates or anywhere solar heat is a challenge.
So cool, it’s rated for rebates.
Landmark Solaris GOLD IR is rated by Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs.
Landmark Solaris GOLD IR shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED, NAHB and other “green” programs. And some utility companies offer a rebate for Landmark Solaris IR that can put as much as $300 back into a homeowners pocket for an average 3,000 sq. ft. roof.
Landmark Solaris GOLD IR shingles are ENERGY STAR qualified roof products that meet both solar reflectance and thermal emissivity requirements.